The Oriental Insurance Company Limited, a leading Public Sector General Insurance Company and wholly owned by Government of India, invites applications from eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment of Assistants in Class III cadre from open market.
- Qualifications : Graduate from a recognized University OR Pass in HSC/Equivalent (XII pass) examination with 60% marks (50% for Ex-servicemen, SC/ST and Persons with Disabilities); and the candidate should have passed in English as one of the subjects at SSC/ HSC/ Intermediate/ Graduation level; and Knowledge of Regional Language i.e. Language of the State of Recruitment is essential.
- Age : Minimum Age: 18 years; Maximum Age: 26 years
- Selection Procedure
The candidates should be proficient in Regional Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/write and speak the Regional Language of the State/UT), for whose vacancies a candidate wishes to apply.
- All candidates will have to appear for the on-line examination, thereafter; candidates will be short-listed and will be called for Interview and Computer Proficiency Test.
- Final selection will be made on the basis of performance in the On-line Examination, Interview and Computer Proficiency Test taken together.
- The particulars of online examination are detailed as under: