GIC , the ‘Indian Re-insurer’ and 15th largest Reinsurance Company in the world fully owned by Government of India with the network in India and abroad looks for the post of Assistant Managers (Scale-I) to be based in its offices in India and abroad (primarily to be posted in Head Office, Mumbai) and will be liable to be posted anywhere in India as well as abroad as per the requirement of the Corporation.
- Qualifications : Graduate from a recognized University OR Pass in HSC/Equivalent (XII pass) examination with 60% marks (50% for Ex-servicemen, SC/ST and Persons with Disabilities); and the candidate should have passed in English as one of the subjects at SSC/ HSC/ Intermediate/ Graduation level; and Knowledge of Regional Language i.e. Language of the State of Recruitment is essential.
- Age : Minimum Age: 21 years; Maximum Age: 30 years
- Selection Procedure
- The selection for the above post shall be on the basis of short-listing of the candidates based on Written Test and performance in Group Discussion and interview. The total marks for Written Test, Group Discussion and Interview will be 200
- The Part B and Part C of examination shall be common for the candidates of all the streams.The Candidates may exercise option to answer the tests either in Hindi or in English except the test under part B (ii) and part C.
- The Pattern of exam for GIC is: